What does it take to reinvent yourself?
I don't know if that's really what I'm trying to do - reinventing myself, I mean. But I just don't really like the way that I've felt portrayed lately. I've felt messy, disorganized, a little childish. But I want to mature a little. Get my act together, organize all those references of myself that are out there, improve all those long-outdated accounts of mine that I have had once upon a time.
The first thing I've done is to get my school work organized. I know my due dates now, I've always got my homework in order, my due dates written out in a convenient location where I can easily locate them and cross them off with a satisfied smile when they're done with. So my school work, at least at the moment, is a check.
The next thing I've done is to organize my room. It's clean, even my mom admits it now. I've got a place for everything, and everything is either in its place or hidden in my closet (a work in progress). It's not perfect - I still have a completely empty bookshelf that I don't know what to do with, and a couple other shelves that I don't really feel like as if they're organized to my satisfaction. but it's clean and I'm keeping it that way, it's organized too, I can tell you where to find almost anything in my room (with the exception of my buckeye merchandise apparently).
Now, the next part of this reinvention, or reimaging, or whatever you would like to call it, is organizing my internet sites. My blogs, my accounts, my artwork, whatever. Now, I'm not really sure how to efficiently do this, so I'm going to do it through this blog. So congrats, you guys get to learn more about me than you ever wanted to know. I'm going to start this process by listing all of my accounts here, and going from there to update and remodel them.
TheHeadOnCollision on Blogspot
Collision Quotations on Blogspot
Earthangel Nathaniel on Blogspot
Chikurika on Livejournal
TheHeadOnCollision on DeviantART
TheHeadOnCollision on Free Rice
Rhulaine on Fuzz Academy
StableGirl13 on GaiaOnline
Rhulaine on Neopets
No comments:
Post a Comment