So it's 10:25 at night and I should be asleep, or at least in the process of getting a shower, you know? But I'm not. Hopefully I will be soon, but I really feel like I wanna blog something of some kind, so here I am! I shall make it fast!
I always wonder what it would feel like to be professional. To be one of those people that knows that you're being watched, that what you say is actually getting through to someone out there. It must be an incredible thought, to know that your opinion matters, even if it is just to a select few. To be one of those people that's good enough at acting like you have it all together that people actually believe your little act, maybe even to the point where you start to believe it as well. Yes, I'd love to be a professional, but my life is just too full of that familiar, comforting chaos to get anywhere past the opening scene of becoming an expert at anything other than my own thoughts. No, even that is too complex and unintelligible for anyone but our own creator to really understand. Ah well. Better luck next time.
Oh honey, I'm afraid this too is genetic. Into chaos you were born, into chaos you just might stay. Sad, but true. Now go to bed!!!
ReplyDelete