Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Outfits

Today strted with an outfit. A blue flutter skirt and a light blue babydoll tee. Why did today start with that outfit? Because last night we watched the final episode of the fourth series of Doctor Who. The final episode with David Tenant. It was heartwrenching and dreadful and wonderful all at the same time. The wonderful part came at the very end, which I was quite surprised about. I had always figured that after David Tenant left, Doctor Who would be over for me. You always love your first Doctor, you know? But... At the end of the episode, after I got all choked up from Tenant's last line, "I don't want to go," then Matt Smith appeared. He's not as hansome as Tenant is. He doesn't seem quite as well dressed, but when he started counting his fingers, and his voice broke at the prospect of, "I'm a girl! ...No, I'm not a girl!" I must admit, my heart did heal just a little. He wont be as bad as I originally thought. The excitement of a new beginning stuck with me the rest of the night, and that's where the outfit came from. I'll admit it, the Doctor has a love of the British so I, being an American, am kind of out of the running for being his companion. But... But jsut for one day perhaps I can join him on some kind of adventure. I don't know yet what the adventure would be, but I do know this. I will be wearing a blue flutter skirt and a light blue babydoll tee when I run into him. So it shall happen. Just wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment