Friday, September 3, 2010

Oh to Stagger Startle Stun

I love to shock people. To completely uproot what someone thought of me and who they thought I was. It's fun, and really makes me wonder why so many people just suppose things about me (makes me wonder if people see me as really flat...).

To tell people that I don't wear makeup.

To tell people that I've never kissed a guy.

To tell guys that I don't do hugs.

To show people my artwork.

To show people my collections.

To show how accepting I (apparently) am of others with different, shall we shay, habits.

To tell people I've never been inside Forever XXI.

To tell people that I go to Church twice a week.

To show people what my church is really like.

To switch from playing Family Force Five to Mindless Self Indulgence.

And then he turned the volume up.

And played me some of his MSI in return.

Good day today.

1 comment:

  1. You are FAR from flat, and someday somebody's gonna love that.

    ReplyDelete