The Head On Collision and Other Local News

Sometimes I believe as many as six impossible things before breakfast.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Epiphany

I don't read what I write.
That's not good.
Posted by The Head On Collision at 3:39 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Find Me

  • Eleventh Floor Tumblr
  • Collision Quotations
  • Goodreads
  • The Words of Times
  • The Third Person Plan
  • DeviantART
  • LiveJournal
  • Twitter

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2012 (10)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2011 (21)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2010 (23)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ▼  September (7)
      • How old are you again?
      • Outfits
      • This Really Belongs on Facebook
      • I'm Not Insane I'm Noooot... Not Insane.
      • Oh to Stagger Startle Stun
      • Epiphany
      • Inferences
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)

About The Great Collision

My photo
The Head On Collision
View my complete profile
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.