So happy New Years! I mean sure, I'm like three days late for any such statement, but it's still 2012! Welcome to the year of the apocalypse! (as opposed to the past years, which I'm sure no one really thought were apocalyptic in any way)
Well I must say, so far 2012 has brought some wonderful mostly-relaxing evenings with my wonderful roommates. Last night Testa, Shannon and myself watched The Time Travelers Wife on my Mac-shift TV (haha, get it?), and while the movie was not so good (okay, I kinda thought it was stupid), I did get some wonderful time with them. Then the movie ended. I guess we just kept looking in the direction of the screen as we were talking after the movie ended, even as it went black. That, it turns out, was how Laura found us when she walked in. Three girls huddled on the couch covered in blankets because we have zero ventilation staring at a black computer screen. This sounds terribly pathetic. It was hilarious.
Also, Rachel doesn't have pants on. And by "doesn't have pants on" I mean she actually has shorts on but she refuses to admit that, and just keeps saying that she doesn't have pants on.
Never saw the movie, but the book (of course!) was great. And how could you not love a book whose author's last name is Niffenegger?
ReplyDelete