I've managed to find a class that gives
me free stuff.
I'm enrolled in ENR
something-something-something this semester (numbers are confusing,
give me a break). A few days into the course they announced that a
famous ENR guy is coming to OSU and joy of joys, our class is going
to get to meet him! Along with that, our professors have gotten us
each a copy of his book that we don't have to pay for!
And by “don't have to pay for” I
really mean “the money came out of our tuition anyway and at least
we're lucky enough to be the class that those hundreds of student
funds are going to”. Really, it's terrific.
I tend to get excited about meeting
famous people. For some reason “famous people” doesn't include
the president or any members of the U.S. Government, but give me a
chance to meet a maybe slightly obscure member of the
people-who-know-all-about-energy and I am (apparently) all for it!
Daniel Yergin. That's that guy's name.
No so obscure, actually. Which book did you get?
ReplyDelete