Thursday, March 29, 2012

San-zi-gozyuu-go-hun Desu

There is a bright spot on my computer screen and it is making me paranoid because I'm afraid it's going to start multiplying. According to the internet this happens when water hits the LCD screen, so I've almost considered wiping the whole screen with a wet cloth so maybe it will just become a SUPER BRIGHT SCREEN. Yep. I'm sure that's exactly how that would work.
Remember how I said I wanted a skunk as a pet? I also want a burrowing owl. True story, bro.
This quarter, I've had my first experience with those huge lecture classes that everyone thinks of when they think about college. The lecture hall my Theater 100 class has a balcony with more seats! I didn't realize this until halfway through class when I looked up and say someone's shoes hanging over the balcony right above my head. It's really cool being in a lecture class that big, especially since if I look hard enough, I can find several people I know (in a university of tens of thousands, I have no clue how that works). Everyone talks about how impersonal big universities like this are, but I don't see it at all! I love huge lectures because I know I have a connection with everyone in the room (okay, I feel that way in Theater, I could care less about my Math peers). Plus, as my mom loves to point out, my Japanese classes keep getting smaller as I go on, and I know ninety percent of the people in my Japanese 103 class, and will continue to know them for another three years, since it's my major. Ohio State is a weird place, how the campus can seem so big and so small at the same time!
I swear that spot on my screen is moving. Legit.

No comments:

Post a Comment