Tuesday, December 6, 2011

First Final

It's December. That means Christmas. I wish that was all that it meant. December means exams. Like, this week. Some lucky people are already done with them. Done with exams! I want to be done with them. Right now. But no,all of my exams are on Thursday - the last possible day. All of them. I'm so tired of studying. I'll never get through all of the material. Never. I'm going insane. I'm supposed to be studying last now. I've been studying for the last couple hours, at least. I want to do dishes. I want to clean the house. I want to blog or draw or anything but study. If I just don't go to any of my exams, I'll still get Cs in all of my classes. That should make me feel better, right? I think it should, but it doesn't. I hate this. There are three other people in my house taking exams. One of them is done already. One has resigned herself to studying only tomorrow morning, and one is out studying at her boyfriend's house. In my living room there are four people - two couples - who are not in college and so not taking exams. They are relaxing. They are hanging out. They are being sociable (within their respective couples). I have another night of this psychological torture before my exams come. I just want all of this to be over. Right now. Why isn't this over yet?

1 comment: