Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sometimes

Sometimes I just need to write. Honestly, though, those are often the times that I can't think of a THING to write ABOUT. I think it's because normally when I want to write, it's because I'm just so darn excited about something that I want to share it with the world, you know? But the thing is, it's really probably not that interesting to OTHER people, when I really think about it. Like right now. Do you know what I'm excited about right now? British things. British things are really not that interesting on their own. It's like a sentence with a noun and no verb, there's really not much point to it. Like, hey guys, guess what? And you guys are all like, what? And I'm like, BRITAIN. Now, is that supposed to be interesting? Because clearly, it isn't. I need a plot for my post. I can't just be like, let me list everything I love about Britain because, well, I would start to consider myself incredibly shallow and then I would get depressed and wonder why I'm just sitting here switching between watching Merlin and Doctor Who (although this point is no longer valid now, because we are now watching Enchanted). Speaking of Merlin and Doctor Who, the main character of Merlin (you know, Merlin) was in an episode of Doctor Who! And I found this out because for a second it occurred to me that the guy who plays Arthur in Merlin might be the guy from the Narnia series, Peter (which I thought because I saw a commercial for Narnia on the Enchanted DVD). So I looked him up and he clearly wasn't but then I went back to see who the actor who plays Merlin had also played in and it said Doctor Who and I was like HEY, and then I realized that he in fact played a character that I had looked up a while ago because I thought he was the guy who played Edmund in Narnia. Long story short? I think that everyone in Britain was at one point a character in Narnia. Maybe I should be worried about this. Also, Narnia is in our refrigerator. I'm sure of it.
So anyway. I want to read some British books. Were the shoes books British? Are fairy tale books British? Oh good, my roommates just got home.

1 comment:

  1. The Shoes books are extremely British, and you may borrow them any time you like.

    ReplyDelete