I made over the blog today! It just seemed to be becoming a little... out of date? I mean, I did start this blog three years ago or so, didn't I? So I decided it's time for a change, time to make it reflect the person I am! Well, if it really reflected who I am the background would probably be so crowded with Pokemon (OMG spellcheck says Pokemon is spelled right! Huzzah!) and Animal Crossing and cleaning supplies and books that none of the words of my blog would really be visible. But if we overlook all that stuff... Recycling! I'm so excited about recycling!
I've always been a big recycler, for as long as I can remember at least. My Mom was the first one who got me into recycling (just because that's what we do at our house), but seeing as how she calls me a recycling nut I think I may have surpassed her... erm, recycling abilities?
But really, it's pretty exciting. There are plans, when we move to a bigger house, to start a compost. A compost. Do you know how much food we put in the trash? I swear, recycling is beyond exciting. Now if only Rumpke would stop being stupid about what they can and cant recycle, everything would be super wonderful.
I assure you, "recycling nut" is a term of endearment!
ReplyDelete