Monday, November 29, 2010

Woop?

I have a number of pokemon plush stacked on top of my bed. They're adorable, but I have noticed that more and more of them fall off onto my head at some point during the night, so I'll wake up and see two large, fabric-filled eyes staring back at me, and I'll admit it can freak me a little.
But seriously, I love these guy if for no other reason than the workout my imagination can get from them. My teddiursa is the pokemon on the right here, and he's the new one in the group. I just got him this weekend and I believe he hasn't quite learned the hierarchy of my dear plush friends (but he soon will).
At the top of this social scale that is my bed is Eevee (a little dog-like pokemon with giant ears and a fox-like tail). He considers himself the top because not only is he one of my oldest pokemon, but he's also heralded from far off lands (namely my God-sister Paige's bedroom). He's one of the smallest, but also one of the fiercest.
His second in command is my Pikachu plush (who is by far the oldest of my plush). He's a nice old pikachu, a little worn and just wants to relax, but he goes along with Eevee simply because he feels like the older pokemon need to stick together, to put up a good example for the younger pokemon.
There are all kinds of personalities that reside on my bed; Pichu has the attention span of a three year old, Tabunne has decided to take on the role of mother to the group, and Wooper (the pokemon above on the left) might have just a few screws loose, although it might be because of this that he's also the most loved.
Teddiursa is still new enough that I don't know any of his quirks yet, but trust me. They'll show up sooner or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment