Well, not even almost, really. It's just a near/distant/future/never-to-be-realized dream at this point. Of course the colleges don't agree with me about that, because tonight I just spent about an hour opening mail from every college known to man, and a couple known to goldfish (for about three seconds, that is). It's exhausting and at times confusing work, since some colleges don't seem to really know where they are actually located. Example - University of Washington in St. Louis. But it's all good, really. And I'm starting to learn which colleges really want me, seeing as how Depaw has sent me two e-mails and three packages.
Then there's also poor Butler University. I could only read half their letter because my letter opener went homicidal and decided to rip straight through their letter and return envelope, but not the envelope it came in. Why, dear dear letter opener? Why?
In other news, throwing pennies at cats is apparently a good way to pass the time, so says my father.
No comments:
Post a Comment